Saturday, January 3, 2015

Waldorf Astoria - Dubai Palm Jumeirah

We've, ADJ, decided to spend our mini Christmas Holiday in Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah

I totally loved this place & can laud and clear name it Paradise 💝

10 things to Love about Waldorf Astoria : 

1. Great VIP check-in.
2. Wonderful interior design. 
3. Superb Christmas Tree.
4. Funny Santa Claus. 
5. Fantastic Stunning panorama.
6. Pretty pool. 
7. Awesome rooms. 
8. Friendly staff. 
9. The best poached eggs 😃 
10.Cool water sports activities. 
Couldn't get enough of the morning and night view from our room, I totally #loveit.



The most elegant Christmas Tree 



Christmas Flowers


Relaxing panorama 


ADJ 


Perfection 


My Loves chilling 


My everything in my life 

Enjoying the pool in December 

Decision is done 

Doughnut otw :)

SUPER FUN !

MY LOVES 



For more info about Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah follow them here :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment